We are pleased to announce that nominations are OPEN for the 5th edition of the Ghana Mining Industry Awards (GMIA). The 5th GMIA will once again celebrate and honour achievement in responsible mining. Click on the categories below to download the entry forms:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mining Personality of the Year
- Female Mining Professional of the Year
- Best Performer in Innovation
- Corporate Social Investment Project of the Year
- Financial Deal of the Year
- Best Performer in Contract Mining
- Best Performer in Local Manufacturing of Mine Inputs
- Best Performer in Mine Supplies & Services
- Best Mining Reporter
Send all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or
5th Ghana Mining Industry Awards
The Ghana Chamber of Mines
# 18 Gulf Street, South Legon
P.O. Box 991,
Click HERE to download details of the categories, criteria and instructions for filling the entry forms. Please note that nominations CLOSE at 23:59 GMT on Friday, 30th August, 2019.
For SPONSORSHIP call – 055 814 8717 or download the sponsorship package HERE.
The 5th GMIA is powered by the Ghana Chamber of Mines and supported by the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources, Minerals Commission and the Environmental Protection Agency.