The Ghana Chamber of Mines under the auspices of its President, Kwame Addo-Kufuor is organising a public lecture as part of its 90th Anniversary celebration.
- DATE: Wednesday, 14th March, 2018
- VENUE: Golden Tulip Hotel, Kumasi
- TIME: 3:00PM Prompt
- THEME: “A responsible and sustainable mining industry; a partner for national development”.
- Prof. E Gyimah-Boadi, Executive Director, Afrobarometer
- Dr. Toni Aubynn, Former Chief Executive Officer of the Minerals Commission
Interested persons and sponsors can contact the Chamber on email@example.com
***THIS EVENT IS STRICTLY BY INVITATION***