We are pleased to announce that nominations are OPEN for the 7th edition of the Ghana Mining Industry Awards (GMIA). The 7th GMIA will once again celebrate and honour achievement in responsible mining. Click on the categories below to download the entry forms:
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Mining Personality of the Year
- Female Mining Professional of the Year
- Best Performer in Innovation
- Best Performer in Corporate Social Investment (CSI)
- Financial Deal of the Year
- Best Performer in Contract Mining
- Best Performer in Local Manufacturing of Mining Inputs
- Best Performer in Mine Supplies & Services
- Best Mining Reporter
Send all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org or
6th Ghana Mining Industry Awards
The Ghana Chamber of Mines
# 18 Gulf Street, South Legon
P.O. Box 991,
Click HERE to download details of the categories, criteria and instructions for filling the entry forms. Please note that nominations CLOSE at 23:59 GMT on Thursday, 19th August, 2021.
For SPONSORSHIP call – 055 814 8717 or download the sponsorship package HERE.
The 7th GMIA is powered by the Ghana Chamber of Mines and supported by the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources, Minerals Commission and the Environmental Protection Agency.
***Promoting Environmentally and Socially Responsible Mining***